The Airush Twintip, Switch Progression, takes the ever-popular design and construction of the Switch into a super comfortable board to start and to continue your kiteboarding progression. For all-around entry-level freeride, featuring a parallel outline and a refined and smooth flex pattern, combined with a flatter rocker for easy planing and amazing upwind ability. Constructed with an ABS rail to make sure that your board stays strong and can handle impact through the early stages of progression.
- Easy & comfortable freeride board.
- 2.0 ABS reinforced inserts.
- Smooth flex pattern combined with a flatter rocker.
- ABS impact resistant rails.
- Easy to assemble Fiberfil fins.
- Matte PBT base for improved scratch resistance.
AR GLASS CONSTRUCTION
- Durable top sheet.
- Midweight triaxial fiberglass.
- Scratch resistant bottom sheet.
AK BOOST FOOTSTRAPS
Simplicity, comfort, and durability are the primary focuses of the Boost Strap. With a single Velcro closure, the strap is quick and easy to tighten and loosen for various foot sizes with or without booties. The Boost Strap features a Dual Density footbed, which is molded with a soft layer that contours to your foot shape, while the denser secondary layer absorbs the impact from monster landings. The Boost Strap offers two size options to fit the smallest to the largest foot.
- AK Boost – Large